Dear Supplier / Dear Customer,
after Italian Ministerial Decree dated 8th March and following, imposing restriction in people movements in the region and in where we are placed in order to limit the expansion of CoronaVirus Covid-19, we would like to inform you about the status of our current activity.
- Operations are running as usual, at the moment there are not restrictions in place concerning the movements of the goods across Italy
- Such operations, especially the reception of the trucks and the drivers, could be slower because of the upgraded safety measures that mainly consist of:
- The driver must wear correct safety devices: FP3 facial mask (or equal) and single use gloves
- The driver must not move outside the truck cabin, if not asked by our operator.
- In case the driver is asked to get off the truck, the driver must keep 2mt distance from other operators.
- The use of paperless documentation is preferable.
- We are improving our warehouse flexibility in order to be quicker and solid in support our customers and supplier needs, given this challenging and very volatile new scenario
Thanks a lot for your trust
Managing Director Qores Srl